- KUNZ EXPLAINED - Lien Claims may be Resolved with Less Litigation
- Christian Kerry Wins California District Court of Appeal ruling that Safety Officers Get Only 1 Year of TD in Addition to Their Year of LC §4850
- Recent Developments in Workers' Compensation Law
- Which Rating Schedule Applies? Most Recently Updated 2/24/11
- Francie Lehmer Appointed to the San Francisco WCAB
Francie Lehmer, former Hanna & Brophy partner, was appointed as an adminstrative law judge to the San Francisco Workers' Compensation Appeals Board on July 1, 2012
- Leslie Tuxhorn Appointed Firm Managing Partner
The Partnership of Hanna & Brophy, is pleased to announce the appointment of Leslie Tuxhorn as the new Firm Managing Partner. She is the second Firm Managing Partner since 1984, replacing Richard Brophy who steps down on July 1, 2012.