- DWC announces changes to the Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) panel request process
The Division of Workers’ Compensation’s Medical Unit has made changes to the Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) panel request process as a result of Senate Bill 863.
- DWC updates status of SB 863 emergency regulations
On Jan. 1, six sets of emergency regulations that implement SB 863 became effective. Those regulations remain in effect until July 2, and then expire by operation of law unless the Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) files a certificate of compliance with the Office of Administrative Law (OAL) by 5 p.m. on July 1, or requests a readoption of the emergency regulations.
- Hanna Brophy Announces New San Diego Office
Hanna Brophy is proud to announce the launching of its newest office serving the greater San Diego area. We will be conveniently located at 3111 Camino Del Rio North, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92108 beginning April 1, 2012.
- KUNZ EXPLAINED - Lien Claims may be Resolved with Less Litigation
- Christian Kerry Wins California District Court of Appeal ruling that Safety Officers Get Only 1 Year of TD in Addition to Their Year of LC §4850
- Recent Developments in Workers' Compensation Law
- Which Rating Schedule Applies? Most Recently Updated 2/24/11
- Francie Lehmer Appointed to the San Francisco WCAB
Francie Lehmer, former Hanna & Brophy partner, was appointed as an adminstrative law judge to the San Francisco Workers' Compensation Appeals Board on July 1, 2012
- Leslie Tuxhorn Appointed Firm Managing Partner
The Partnership of Hanna & Brophy, is pleased to announce the appointment of Leslie Tuxhorn as the new Firm Managing Partner. She is the second Firm Managing Partner since 1984, replacing Richard Brophy who steps down on July 1, 2012.