Chad Knowlton graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara with a B.A. in history. He then attended California State University, Los Angeles, where he received an M.A. in history. After obtaining his law degree from Chapman University School of Law, Chad honed his advocacy skills while working as a civil litigation attorney. In June of 2012, Chad moved to Fresno from Orange County and joined Hanna Brophy as an associate attorney, where he has been defending self-insured employers and insurance carriers in all aspects of workers’ compensation.
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- 3M Merit Scholarship Award
- Phi Alpha Theta Honors Society
- Partial Tuition Scholarship
WANT TO CONTACT Chad?