After serving as a general attorney and an attorney advisor to the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Administrative Law Judges, George Brummer came to California in 1984. Since then, he has been in the exclusive practice of defending employers and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation and related matters, including defending serious and willful misconduct allegations and alleged violations of Labor Code section 132a.
He has litigated in virtually all forums, taking cases to the California Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He is certified as a specialist in workers’ compensation law by the State Bar of California.
He has spoken in various forums including directly to client groups and has been a featured speaker at the Los Angeles Hanna Brophy Academy.
how am I green?
Recycle, Reuse, Educate.
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- USDC N.D.CA, US Court of Appeals – 9th Circuit
- State Bar of New York (retired)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (inactive)
- Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law, State Bar of California
WANT TO CONTACT George?