Keith B. Teague joined Hanna Brophy’s Fresno office in 2020. He represents employers, insurance carriers, and third party adjusters in all aspects of Workers’ Compensation, including defending claims of retaliation, serious and willful misconduct, and OSHA violations. Prior to joining Hanna Brophy, Mr. Teague gained experience in a wide scope of Workers’ Compensation and civil litigation, including employment law, personal injury, and civil insurance defense.
- CART Community Advocacy Program – Mentor
- State Bar of California, 2013
- Admission to practice before Federal Court’s Eastern District of California
- China Peak Volunteer Ski Patrol
What I do to be “green” and help the environment:
- Cycle to work when feasible
- Practice “Leave No Trace” backpacking