PDF | PRINT | EMAIL | SHARE
Tyler S. Lopez joined Hanna Brophy’s Oakland office as an associate attorney in November 2013. He represents self-insured private employers, government entities, and insurance carriers in all aspects of workers’ compensation defense.
Tyler earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California, San Diego and his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to joining Hanna Brophy, Tyler gained experience at civil litigation and workers’ compensation law firms throughout San Diego.
- State Bar of California
Awards + Rankings
- 2010-2011 Appellate Moot Court Executive Board, Member
- 2011 ABA National Moot Court Team, Member
- 2010 Appellate Moot Court Alumni Tournament, Problem Writer
- 2010 McLennon Moot Court Tournament, Best Respondent’s Brief Award
- 2009 Appellate Moot Court Alumni Tournament, 3rd Place Written Brief
- 2009 Thorsnes Mock Trial Competition, Finalist
No publications have been added to this profile.